Hey there! I’m inspired by the simplicity of #QuarantineCooking to share my favorite way to cook and EAT sweet potatoes:
- Two sweet potatoes
- 2 T. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 T. Olive oil
- Two large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 T. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Herb of your choice, fresh or dried
- Peel and cube potatoes and dump into large mixing bowl.
- Dump all other ingredients into bowl and coat the potatoes.
- Pour seasoned potatoes onto sheet pan lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for approx. 20 minutes.